Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Manifestations of Life


Ok, so this blog will definitely never win any awards. It may be difficult enough for friends who check it to follow what in the world is going on. I don't blame you - I'm not quite sure myself!

This LifeUnity blog is my attempt at unifying all of those paths I'm on - yoga, creative exploration, motherhood, goddess, dish washer, photographer,... needless to say, it's a challenge finding a common thread. The blog is a bit of this, a bit of that - the unity comes through the story of my life. It is a path (albeit a fun, fast, winding one!) where I'm stopping at every pond to dip my toes in the waters, trying to say hi to passers by and learn a little bit of their story, and constantly figuring out how to move when I need to move and rest when I need to rest. It is my life journey.

The other blogs (dayofawesomeness.blogspot.com and liveawake.blogspot.com) get a bit more specific on areas of my path (my kids & their awesomeness and the inspirations along the path that kick my butt when I need it). This one? The stew that is simmering to delicious goodness.

So if the blogs seem a bit random, a bit neither here nor there, forgive me. As the saying goes, "Not all who wander are lost". These blog entries are the story of my life, the wandering, weaving, up and down, climbing & stumbling days of my journey. I am slowly embracing my creative self, letting go of fear, and awakening over and over to the sheer magnitude of life (but I've been known to hit the snooze button repeatedly).


"The role of the artist is not to find solutions, but to compel us to love life in all its countless, inexhaustible manifestations" -Leo Tolstoy


Through my ramblings, it is my hope to compel both you and myself to embrace and love life in whatever forms it takes.

Namaste my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment