Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Sounds of My Life

We all live in different places and experience different auditory stimuli. From traffic to geese, keyboards to wind, we are each bombarded with thousands of sounds a day...some pleasant, some not so much. Many we ignore. Ever stop to think about what is keeping your world from being silent?

I do. Often.

I thought you might enjoy a li'l listen of what a typical evening at our household sounds like. (The video is blank - better to just focus on the sounds.)

Mmmm...don't you wish you were here?!

(I'll try to add more of a happy blog later this evening -- but hopefully you can understand why I'm a bit frazzled right now. These lovely sounds are brought to you courtesy of the mean mommy who asked her kids to clean their rooms.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment