Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life Happens

I've been waiting.

I have been not posting on purpose, hoping to make the next post "the big one".  Waiting to reveal the new newsletter, the new website, the "IT" that pulls all of this together.

I have catchy names that change depending on my mood, pages of business plan material - some by the letter, some doodled.  I have things to offer you and things that will fulfill me.  It is all so close to being ready-to-roll.

And yet I wait.

And life marches on.


“Life is what happens to you 

while you're busy making other plans” ~John Lennon


So let's keep writing our story, shall we?  No more interludes while we plan something more exciting.  Let's promise one another to keep making each day matter - whether or not we are planning for tomorrow, today is the only thing that exists.

Today I challenge you to do one teeny tiny thing that celebrates life right here, right now...one itsy bitsy step towards You.  Mine?  This post.

Life is happening now, baby.  Let's not miss out.

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, this quote came to my mind just last night- I swear! Funny how life happens, huh? Can't wait for all the new changes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Lisa. I get into the same holding pattern, waiting to land or take off with new projects or ideas. It feels a lot like holding my breath. Exhilarating at first, but then...wowzie...I start to turn blue. Yes. Life happens. With or without us. I vote for 'with'.

    SMOOCH!

    Effy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I did that last night! I had an idea spinning in my head, but I knew the sensible thing was to go to bed and get the rest I needed for work, but the creativity won out and I sprung from my bed and went to my studio and made a card! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently started to feel like I am living life right now, not postponing living. I haven't changed many things I have been doing, but what I have changed it my attitude towards the things I fill my time with. There are opportunities for rich living in every act we take on - from dealing with the lady at the post office to cooking a supper with love for our families. The little things in life are just as important as the big dream fulfilling things. And the great thing about appreciating them is that they bring us really into the present moment - this one precious moment that we have right now. Now that is worth celebrating !
    Enjoy the day, Beautiful Thinker Girl !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post - I am so excited to see what you have in the works - sounds very exciting!
    Thank you too for your sweet comment about my affirmation shrine - I totally thought of YOU when I did it - using the same affirmation that we spoke of - I'm glad you liked it!
    Thank you and happy Friday my friend, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How true this is! I am looking forward to whatever you have in store for us. And - by the way - I signed up for 21 Secrets tonight. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete