Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

IMPORTANT Change

After much procrastination, I am finally attempting to import this blog to my new Squarespace website.  


If everything goes correctly, you will not need to do anything to access the new site.

I will be working on this throughout the day today (Friday, January 28th).

Again - If I do all of this correctly, I believe the only change you should notice is the look of the blog.  (i.e. all post links and feeds should still be active.)  This blog will remain "here", but all new posts will appear via the new site.

**I will update with more specific information once I'm sure this is working**

I am NOT technically proficient and there are bound to be some problems.  Please hang in there with me as I try to get this all in working order.

If you notice any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me (lifeunity at gmail dot com)!!

I will post updates as I work through this....here's hoping for the best!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm here. I don't know if its the "new" here but I am present nonetheless. Ok, I know I'm weird. LOL Hope it's all going well for you!!! Theresa

    ReplyDelete