Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LifeUnity Fan Page and More!

Ooooh, I'm just SO excited!

First, thank you to everyone who so quickly responded to my li'l request for help!  I got over 25 "Fans" (31 as of right now) for my Facebook page which means, *drumroll*...I have an "official" site!!  Yippee!


You can visit me at Http://www.facebook.com/lifeunity - please do!

****

In other news, tomorrow brings another guest for Our Stories.  Sara Ortiz, a beautiful idea-generating coach, will be sharing with us her strengths, humanity, and divinity.  Learn more about how she stays "Sane & Satisfied" - and how you can, too!  Be sure to check it out!



****

Slowly but surely, I am finding another groove.  This one is keeping my body and my soul jammin' and baby, we are having a GOOD time.

I will admit to not having run for probably two weeks (*gasp*!  tsk, tsk, tsk...) and won't try to come up with any excuses.  (Other than the fact that it has been over ninety degrees F each day, hubby has been working crazy hours, both kids are home, blah blah blah.)

I DID do the elliptical at home this morning and was instantly reminded of why I exercise in the first place.  That adrenaline rush came flooding back.  Honestly, I miss running (crazy, right?!) and can't wait until I find my feet on the road again.

I also have been doing yoga almost every day (at home) and re-finding the reasons I loved yoga-on-the-mat.  (Thanks to Bindu Wiles and the 215800 challenge!!  It's not too late to join - the challenge has been extended!)  When we can let go of the right or wrong way to do it (as long as you know how to be safe), yoga is an awesome dance between the breath and the body.  The mind just watches from the shadows as limbs reach from and curl into the core, breath embracing every move, silent waves of music pulsating every move and every moment of stillness.

I adore yoga.

****

We're slowly finding our groove at home as well.  The kids started gymnastics once a week....it is SO SO adorable!  Here they are stretching before their first class:



Tee hee...seriously, as much as I whine about the challenges of being a mother - I love my kids.

****

I am literally buzzing with energy right now, but am going to leave well enough alone!  I have so much in store - creative offerings, giveaways, more guest stories....Eeeek!

(One last thing - as of today, there were only TWO spots left in Connie's big BIG class!  I'll be there...and hope YOU will too!)

Au revoir for now!

7 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to have found your lovely space here! I've always wanted to take up yoga classes but i have yet to sign up for any. I am so glad i found your space and hoping along the way i will be inspired and motivated by you to pick up yoga classes. :) These little ones are sooo adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a lovely merry happy day! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the facebook page! :) and thank you very much for the kind words on my strange day post. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I can feel a renewed energy through your words. I am so happy for you. Your children are adorable- well, look at their mommy....
    Congrats on your FB page- that number will continue to grow because you bring something new/fresh to this blog regularly. LOVE you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the energy that is in this post. I am hoping it will come and rub off on me...You go, Girl !
    Big Love !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at how adorable your little gymnasts are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me want to get up and do yoga, run, do something!!! I think you are awesome! Your kids are so cute doing their stretches :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the "official" Facebook fan page! Hurray! Your kids are adorable - and you are doing the right thing. Getting them to have fun outside and EXERCISE. Fresh air and activity is always a positive combination. Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete