Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Unexpected Delay

I know I promised far more information...and I actually have a blog post typed up and ready to go.

Apparently, my computer has other ideas.  (Seriously.  I know it has a mind of its own.  It is snickering right now as I type this.)

Adobe Photoshop keeps locking up every time I try to edit a photo so I'm going to keep begging and pleading until it lets me edit a few and add them to the aforementioned post.

Until then, please enjoy this awesome wisdom that was sent to me months ago.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the computer glitches...I hate when that happens. But I really love this little graphic and the sentiment is cute and funny!
    Enjoy the day! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    may computer challenges be fixed soon.
    Happy Thursday !

    ReplyDelete